See what people from around the web are saying about Boca Raton Acupuncture Clinic!
I came here to Chinese acupuncture cause I had a problem with my sciatic nerve and after a few treatments, I can honestly say they did wonders.
We depend on our patients to spread the word about our services. If you had a good experience at Boca Raton Acupuncture Clinic, please consider leaving us a review on Yelp!
Acupuncture and Stress
Acupuncture balanced the flow of energy to my body. I am 81 years old and had just returned from volunteer work in Africa, following the death of my wife.
- I had a wide range of chronic stress of emotional and physical symptoms. I found relief through acupuncture treatment 3 times a week over the last 6 months.
- My blood pressure is now stable, I have stopped taking Lisinopril meds, do yoga, treadmill, walking, swimming and am active in local community events.
- I am happier, I no longer have anxiety, have more energy, good sleep pattern, and a good appetite.
- The acupuncture worked like physical therapy for my nervous system . My nervous system and brain were influencing my stress symptoms. My decision-making is much sharper.
- I added meditation and mindfulness practices to my weekly schedule.
- Acupuncture kept my heart rate in balance.
Acupuncture and electrical stimulation have started to increase blood flow in my feet. I have stopped taking prescribed medication, called Neurontin.
I have been taking acupuncture and micro-current stimulation treatments 3x a week for the last 6 months. Traditional therapies can offer no assurance of a cure. Acupuncture and micro-current stimulation show results of stopping and reversing the effects of macular degeneration.