To reduce the eye pressure, eye dryness and relax the eye muscles in order to improve the vision, prevent glaucoma, slow down the macular degeneration and reduce the eye inflammation, Please press those points, please go to www.acupuncture.com to locate the points or come to Delray Community Wellness Center to listen to the seminar on Feb. 21 at 1pm. You can combine deep breathing and acupressure before you go to sleep, which can help you sleep deeper and balance your immune function.
- ST1: directly below the pupil of the eye, between the eyeball and the infraorbital ridge.
- ST3: directly below the pupil of the eye, at the level of the lower border of the ala nasi, on the lateral side of the nasolabial groove.
- UB2: on the medial end of the eyebrow.
- Yu Yao: on the midpoint of the eyebrow.
- Tai Yang: In the region of the temples, in the depression about one finger-breadth posterior to the midpoint between the lateral end of the eyebrow and the outer corner of the eye.
- GB20: in the depression between the upper portion of m. sternocleidomastoideus and m. trapezius.
Acupressure points for Knee pain:
- SP10: on the medial aspect of the thigh, the point is 2 cun above the mediosuperior border of the patella.
- GB34: in the depression anterior and inferior to the head of the fibula.
- SP9: in the depression of the lower border of the medial condyle of the tibia.
- ST34: 2 cun above the patella
- GB33: in the depression anterior to the lateral epicondyle of the femur.